Give thought to supporting DHS by serving as a PTSA executive or (sub)committee chair.
While many of our incumbents are returning, we have a few key slots that need newcomers. Check out the current PTSA leadership here to see the great group you would be working with.
Each year PTSA has ramped up its ability to support DHS both with funds, energy, and creative ideas. That happens because of people like you. There are tasks to suit every schedule and time commitment. Here are some key needs for next year:
1. Hospitality (chair)
2. Student Dance (chair and subcommittee chairs)
3. Academic Support (co-chair and subcommittee chairs)
4. Communications (co-chair)
5. Class Parent Coordinator (new position)
6. Annual Fund (subcommittee chairs)
To find out more about these jobs, express a desire to learn more, or to sign up to serve, click on this link: www.surveymonkey.com/s/PTSA_Interest Or just write to our Co-Nominating Committee chairs, Christa Gogstad (Christa.firstname.lastname@example.org) & Emily Howard (email@example.com).