PTSA at Work
Through its Mini Grant program (grant requests under $800.00) and its Big Ticket Grant program (grant requests over $800.00) the High School’s PTSA is committed to providing the funds that support our faculty, and supplement the academic, cultural and social experiences of our student body.
Here are just a few activities and events the PTSA supports:
- Grants requests from faculty, students, student clubs and staff. (See here for grant requests that have been approved in the past)
- Academic recognition programs for students at all levels, including an annual Academic Achievement Banquet for honor roll students
- Spirit Throw Program which recognizes students who have achieved A and B honors throughout their 4 years in high school.
- Teacher appreciation events
- Teacher Supply Closet
- DHS Student & Parent Directory
- Decatur Parent Network (DPN) which sponsors and provides educational programs specifically designed for parents of teenagers
To find out how you can get involved – in big ways or small – visit our Volunteer page. We look forward to your participation.
Questions? Contact the PTSA President at firstname.lastname@example.org